Sunday, August 24, 2008

Why am I doing this?

For most of you who know me, I don't actually blog, neither do I read blogs. So why am I doing this?

Well, being a varsity student, I'm supposed to be thinking outside the box, thinking maturely, thinking about my future, and thinking about loads of other thinking stuff (you UNI students should get my drift). So I thought, why not publish some of my thoughts? This way, not only can I remember what I thought about a particular topic, but other people can save some time by not thinking about it (I have NO idea who reads blogs). Of course, this is just my side of the coin. So any of you who happen to disagree with anything on this blog, by all means, leave a comment or post your own thoughts. For those who agree, post your comments just the same.

Another reason I'm starting this blog is because of my sis. Yea, the person who's supposed to tell you what's right and what's wrong based on their experiences (kind of like a 2nd mom), which is good. I wouldn't have started anything if not for her. Thanks, sis!

4 comments:

  1. Haha, happen that I am those kind of LOSER who dont do much out of my room, and linger on people's blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so that's wat u've been doing.. haha.. thot u were coming up wif some plan 2 take over d world or smtg.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wee hee ... another blog to read ! btw , its shi yi here .

    remember or not ?? the useless vice presi of science and math club back in MHS ?

    you write well !

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea.. sure rmb la.. oni gt 2 vice pres.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete